Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It was a good weekend!!

Yay! I get to stay in my house. My landlord lowered my rent. He brought a couple over last Thursday and they were interested. I told him how upset I was to leave but had no idea he would lower my rent. I will never forget his generosity. Also my sister got a new puppy who is absolutely adorable. She's going to be a great dog. About 2 years ago she lost her dog that she had for a verrry long time so she said it was time for another one. She got the same kind(bichon frise). Saturday I spent the day with my my good friend(she's like my sister) and her mother. She's pregnant with a baby girl and I'm putting her baby shower together for her. I'm so excited. I hope she looks like her mommy. Then Sunday the SAINTS won!!! 6-0!! It was a good weekend! Time to get this shower on the road. Can't wait to post those pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment